rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young Man thread- 25 and under

Young Man thread- 25 and under

A few things I would tell my 20-25 year old self;

-Don`t smoke or do drugs. Ever. (I never did drugs, but smoked like a chimney until I was 27.

-Only drink alcohol twice a month at the max, and not in crazy amounts either when you do drink. (I know that`s hard when you`re out, but it`s worth it. Also improves your game I think.)

-Do some form of resistance exercise routine 3 times a week, and keep doing it consistently. Be generally physically active. (Lots of low- intensity activities like hiking, biking, fishing etc.)

-Try consuming a primarily Paleo type diet. Meat, (+organ meats) fish, vegetables, tart fruits, berries, nuts and seeds mostly. Stay away from flour, sugar, seed oils, low-fat dairy as much as you can.

-Remember that no matter how shitty life can feel, (less so if you follow the advice above) your feelings are very transient. Just wait for a while, and whatever feeling/problem you have will dissepate or be altered.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread