rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New HBO variety show says whiteness is a "virus" and must "be gone"

New HBO variety show says whiteness is a "virus" and must "be gone"

https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...racism-row

Recently there was a bit of a scandal in South Africa because a large PR company was paid serious money to actually create racial tensions.

The globohomo-pedophile elite are ruling there too to some degree, but I am sure that this shit is going on everywhere.

It's more of the good-old strategy: "You and them fight!"

Acknowledging overall strategies of the elite and still treating each other with respect is not exclusive. It's not as if anyone of us is making up all that shit. We like everyone to do well and take part in the international exchange of pussy-dipping and general self-improvement.

Yes - White societies are on the chopping block now, but that does not mean that they love black people or any other group - all of this is just used as weapon.

Just as black guys realize that they are turning the US into Mexico, so do other recognize that this is not beneficial to the people who made up the US for the last centuries.

If you don't wanna see that they are after Whitey, then so be it. I guess everyone will soon find out whether the Hispanic/Mestizo future majority will create a better place to live in.

And I doubt that the elite will allow any soft or hard balkanization, they will rather turn North America into Brazil (or worse).

Messages In This Thread