rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Retire Sooner or Wait for Pension?

Retire Sooner or Wait for Pension?

Quote: (05-16-2019 10:19 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:49 PM)username Wrote:  

Assuming you are a US citizen, you can do a fiance visa and bring her over. She probably won't like being in the US and miss her family back home but if you found a good one she will understand it is in the best interest of you and your future family together. Make a plan that you two will live in the US for X amount of years and afterwards return back home in a good financial situation.

Have to caution against this part though - bringing her to the US for anything more than a short duration trip opens up the risk that she will see you for less than the value you are in her home country, and she will immediately consider other options.

This happens all the time with guys who bring a hottie back from SEA or South America. It only takes about three or four months of exposure to ruin most foreign women and turn them into Americunts. It happens sooner with women from some cultures versus others, but the risk is definitely there unless you are a very high value guy in the US. Even then it's a risky bet. There really is no safe amount of long term exposure for a woman on a finacee visa who "agrees" to move back in X number of years.

I think you already have the right idea though - raising a family is challenging enough without competing with the corrupted culture, big daddy government, the divorce courts, etc. Good luck & hope it works out for you.

Quote: (05-16-2019 07:25 PM)Alpone Wrote:  

Also, bringing a foreign girl back to the U.S. will make her just like American girls in all the worst ways.

I would also advise against bringing a woman from Asia or Latin America into the United States. Most of the major U.S. cities, including where I live (Dallas, Texas) are essentially mating cesspools. It's ideal to keep a woman from a better place out of a U.S. mating cesspool. I don't even think a rural, unpopulated United States area is safe exposure within the poisonous U.S. culture. For instance, West Texas is one of the most sparsely populated areas of the United States. Even if I was able to get well paying, location independent work within the United States and move to rural West Texas with a woman from Asia or Latin America, I'd still be concerned about the creeping influence of the large Texas cities (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin), not to mention the New York and Los Angeles influence through mass media.

Messages In This Thread