rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Matteo Salvini and Lega Nord

Matteo Salvini and Lega Nord

According to Frame Games who has studied the issue of displacement, then Italy will turn ethnic minority Italian by 2050 and somewhere around 2060-2080 non-White. Some of the Whites like Albanians are certainly more hostile to Europe, so it's not entirely good.

And everyone is always always underestimating the age and fertility of immigrants. When 33% of under 30yo men are already non-Germans, then that will spell disaster especially since most of those 33% will have x-times the number of kids than the Germans - some even multiple wives all on Germans expense.

Italy is less cucked by population and attitude, but they would have to turn real far-right or very very 1940s nationalistic also leaving the EU to save the nation. And even then - the demographics are working against them and they would have to do some crazy measures like a 60% tax rate on single childless women over the age of 25. That tax rate would remain high until a married woman has 2 kids with an ethnic Italian or who can pass as Italian.

But no country has attempted such policies ever and the gap between what needs to be done and what is at best done is too big.

But don't take me wrong - Italy can at least make it. I have little hope for the rest of Western Europe except for Norway, Finland, maybe Denmark and Switzerland. Portugal may also make it.

It will be interesting to see the first countries falling and how the rest react to that - Sweden, France, Britain, Belgium, Netherlands descending into shitholes, later civil war. The ones that are by then still majority White and nationalistic might pull it off and militarize. Norway is already preparing for a collapse of Sweden and has announced to fortify their borders.

Even the fucking UN has published reports which state that they expect Sweden to drop 30 points in PISA numbers and other metrics. I wonder why? The enrichers are not the architects and engineers as advertised?

Messages In This Thread