rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

I guess I'm just a different breed or "affinity"...

Just got out 1st ever monogamy of 3 years, when I objectively look at it NO WHERE NEAR life single...

Also having 8-9 chicks in rotation isn't my thing either...

My bread and butter was ONS and FBs I seen 1x every 1-6 months.

Never went on dates, never had any arguments beyond my GF. Heck one of my FBs almost had a 3some with me because she liked a girl who liked her and I happen to just be there...Sadly by time we head to her place she is blacked out and that is a no go for me.

Overall single life was STRESS-FREE...

Most people can't stomach the alone/downtime, for me that is time to explore and grow outside of social/sexual realms. Only now have I learnt how important it is for me.

However, average dude just wants a GF...I honestly don't get it, I never cared to have a gf...Thought my gf would be different BUT I learnt monogamy just isn't for me. I don't like heroin feelings and being in a bubble of 2.

I also can't relate to people having multiple women on any level beyond fun times & sex. Just how I am

Messages In This Thread