rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

^ Co-signed.

One of my best friends from childhood is a good example of this. He's not especially tall or jacked, but he has model facial looks and always has. Lost his virginity at 13 to the hottest girl in our class and has always had the pick of the litter. He's the only person I've ever known who regularly gets approached at bars by genuinely attractive women clearly looking to fuck.

And... he's a serial monogamist. Basically gets into a relationship with a girl for a year (doesn't cheat much as far as I know), breaks up, and then gets with another one. He almost never goes straight home with a chick... I've gotten multiple lays from him passing off girls to me. He's straight up told me that for him, it's so easy that it just fun anymore.

Meanwhile, I had the opposite experience. I had a long-term relationship and more than halfway through college, I had only slept with her. So when we broke up, I was driven to fuck as many women as possible, lack of sleep and health be damned. Now, 4 years after that, I've developed a lifestyle where I have women available to me without having to sacrifice as much in other aspects of life. But it was a grind to get there.

Ironically, he was always jealous of my long relationship, wishing that he had something similar. And meanwhile, I was jealous of him being able to pull a new chick whenever he wanted. I do feel that often times, the grass is always greener on the other side...

Messages In This Thread