rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

Quote: (08-06-2018 12:51 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 12:32 PM)sonic boom Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 11:39 AM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:53 AM)sonic boom Wrote:  

However, if you're a 9 or a 10 looks wise but you're game is only average then all you really need in this era is a dating app and you're basically set for at least a decade of the easiest pussy man has ever captured. Girls will literally drive out of town to fuck a 10, these guys don't even need to leave their doorstep to get a new notch. It's just a different era. Guys who lean heavily on looks for high SMV now have a platform that's made exclusively for them. Back in the day they had to go out and compete with other high SMV men who had the ability to use either game or status to compete, but in our new arena of dating guys with looks are laughing all the way to the pussy bank. There is no digital platform that's built to give guys with A+ game an advantage over other men. If your status is high then maybe you can use something like instagram to get some easy kills but it won't be as effective as being a model on tinder.

The ease of looks in tandem with online game/top level pics has been grossly overestimated.

I've made accounts with model and/or high quality pics- and while this is the optimal strategy as you receive many matches and messages, it's still a grind to actually bang (especially without a conventional 'date' which is often a waste of time).
Girls will ignore your messages (definitely less than 10% attempts are successful at getting her straight over), go cold and block you (this was going fairly direct- trying to get to come over without explicitly mentioning sex by around the 5th message the latest). I can't imagine what it's like for average-looking guys and/or guys with no game.

While I've had chicks come over fresh direct and make it easy (small percentage)- there have been girls who come straight over, nothing happens and you never see them again. Many women on are on these apps for validation.

I've tried the model approach before and my results were not the same. A lot of guys have a tendency to do this kind of thing and go with pictures of guys that they think are attractive, but not what women are actually hyper-sexually into. The perfect balance in my experience is somewhere between model and ex-con. Jeremy Meeks is the absolute perfect version of what will get you the easiest pussy just based on looks alone. Model & Felon is what works best rather than say, Model & Faggot, which a lot of guys tend to go for unfortunately in pickup. Just my opinion. Get some pics of a 10/10 guy covered in tattoos and see how it goes.

Women have complimented the photos and opened me. Mysterious/looking away from the camera, heavily bearded guy in visibly good shape (one pic suited up and one shirtless)- only thing I'm missing is the tattoo angle. PM me correspondence of the effortless encounters you've experienced.

I'm not saying it's the wrong approach, it's just not as simple as some describe (i.e. a pussy delivery service).

I did this maybe like 4 years ago, didn't keep a physical record of any of it I just tried it for a couple days.
I don't use tinder or other datings apps anymore so maybe it's changed since then, but it was pretty easy with the right pics.

Messages In This Thread