rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

Quote: (08-06-2018 09:43 AM)sonic boom Wrote:  

*This post is meant to reply to jordypip23's post, new to this site and don't know how to quote a post.*

While it's true that location and taste have an impact on a man's success, that kind of difference only starts to show up for men who have moderate to above average SMV, where little kinds of advantages helps to push them into the upper stratosphere of SMV. Guys who are truly high-SMV are going to be able to pull anywhere, even under some of the most dire circumstances. A guy who is a 10 looks wise is going to get easy pussy no matter where he is, doesn't matter if he's in NYC or Jakarta, just get on tinder and start swiping. If your overall SMV is a 7 or an 8, then yes little things like taste and location will have an impact on your success, but this thread is about high-SMV men, not above average SMV men.

I certainly hear you on this. In the mid-sized Midwestern metro area I live in, and in the Alpha cities roughly 4 hours away from me in either direction, the types of guys that would have the type of SMV that you are referring to would literally have to have A-list celebrity level fame I think & be in town on tour or something lol.

Messages In This Thread