rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

How many high-SMV men are actually players?

This is something I've been pondering lately.

I was pretty sexually active in college, with a lay count of 32 over four years. I'm out of the dating game now as I am in an LTR, working a 9-5, living in a suburb and generally trying to get my life in order.

One weird thing that I have been noticing is that the vast majority of guys I know are either completely single/forever alone experiencing minimal sexual success, or are in committed relationships like me. I genuinely don't know anyone who is pursuing a player lifestyle. This includes good looking, athletic, fratty dudes -- almost all of them are in committed relationships. On my team at work literally everyone is in a serious relationship. We're not particularly old (mid twenties in general), nor are we living in a conservative place by any means.

It's interesting because we live in the era of Tinder and unprecedented sexual freedom, but in my daily life at least, I see very little of this expressed. Even in college I barely met people who were genuine players or even trying to bang tons of girls. I had the highest notch count of anyone I knew (not to brag, I honestly wish I spent the time doing other things).

Has anyone else noticed this, or does anyone see genuine male promiscuity on a regular basis? I really feel that even for high-SMV men, the default is to be in a relationship with a hot girl.

Messages In This Thread