rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My analysis of TEDx talk "The Reality of the Sexual Pleasure Disparity "

My analysis of TEDx talk "The Reality of the Sexual Pleasure Disparity "

Tedtalk started to die around 2014 or so and really died before the election when SJW's and other far-left groups started to use it as their political and moral stomping ground. The Tedtalk Animations are still gorgeous and informative in my opinion but the actual tedtalks are pointless and often time very hard to watch. Then as General Stalin pointed out, ANYBODY can pretty much get on there and talk. With that said there has been a significant rise in women.

Now about the original post

I hate to sound selfish but every experience I've had with a girl reaching her orgasm resulted in her freezing up for a minute, shaking and screaming or completely going mute, and completely just going limp and the sex is over........HOW is that enjoyable? To me, it's ok if a man does it to a woman because usually men are the ones who take a girl out on a date and does all the work. Now i usually try to wait until she gets hers or at least time it to when we both get ours at the same time.

I've had a girl orgasm by giving me head and stopped in the act because she got what she wanted.........

Messages In This Thread