rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

I'll offer my perspective as someone who comes from the white collar world which is full of young men that are financially well off and doing well in so many ways. The reality is that it is extremely rare to find players in that world compared to the DJ, bartender and photographer world. Now this can turn into a chicken or egg debate, do guys working in nightlife naturally gravitate towards the hedonistic lifestyle or does working in nightlife push them into it?

An excellent point was made on this thread about women wanting to belong to a certain world or belong to a certain scene. Girls fuck DJs like the story which Noir shared because they see what that lifestyle is about, it gives them glamour and these guys naturally have access to that kind of a scene with attractive women.

But the reason Hank is so well loved is the question that alludes most of us on here working white collar jobs, how the hell can you even get anything close to that?

There is nothing cool about software engineering.

There is nothing cool about big 4 accounting.

There is nothing cool about consulting or finance.

I lucked out due to good roommates right out of college but I find that outside of those social connections, it is damn near impossible to get any sort of success going to where you can fuck hot girls somewhat regularly.

Comte said a "real job" and a social life but we are talking about the kind of social life that leads to you fucking hot girls or having around the same level of success as a DJ or bartender.

That kind of social life, especially in the US, is extremely difficult to build.

Most Meetup groups are trash full of fatties and losers.

Most hobby groups are for that hobby alone and won't get you that sort of a social life.

Most activities you see through Meetup and other events are trash when it comes to getting the hedonistic lifestyle.

Lots of people out there look down on the drinking and partying lifestyle after college which DJs and Bartenders have an access to.

Most people just suck when it comes to helping you get that kind of lifestyle.

And just making friends in the industry is its own bag of worms.

Why would some bartender at a high end nightclub want to be friends with some software engineer?

Why would some DJ want to be friends with some random white collar guy?

These guys don't have a reason to make friends with random people unless those random people can get them status in their world. A bartender is only going to make friends with you if he feels that you can get him a job at a better bar, same with a DJ who feels that you can help him get discovered.

And on your own, it is tough to build that kind of status with hot girls regardless of your game.

You'll never be able to sell the idea to a hot girl at a nightclub that coding is cool and your lifestyle can compete with that of a DJ.

That is the appeal of these professions to where guys making good money like me have even fantasized about quitting to work in nightlife, you already have some sort of status built in even if you are the help. She rather fuck a bartender that can barely make rent over an engineer living well because engineers are "not cool".

But I am done with the complaining, I rather learn the hows than the whys.

I cannot think of how someone who works 40-60 hours a week at an office job can potentially build the kind of lifestyle that gets him that sort of status. Even if he travels or does other things, it is tough as nails to build the lifestyle that gets you a lot of sexy women.

I've seen the women in the white collar world, they're a bunch of harpies looking for a free meal ticket. They're not looking to smash for the night and leave or hang out to party, they're schemers looking to see who they can divorce rape.

If guys feel like Hank is so wrong, they should be offering more examples of what an engineer or others in those sorts of jobs can do to fuck a shit ton of fine pussy because the way I see it, it is almost impossible to compete with someone like a DJ in that regard.

Messages In This Thread