rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

Quote: (08-06-2018 12:00 AM)SAMO Wrote:  

I wish I had shown this thread to my ex. Early 20's 5'9" EE beauty queen, I had to tell the doormen in my apartment building to refuse entry to her after I dumped her and she kept showing up unannounced trying to get back together. Had she read this thread she would have known to head down to the local watering hole and harass the bartenders instead.

The bartenders/promoters/etc. that pull the hottest girls in the US are often very good looking and/or charismatic (i.e. have strong game) already. If you're comparing a hot bartender to an ugly accountant, that's not a fair comparison.

My question for the OP is this: if you, personally, quit your white collar job and became a bartender, do you think you would pull higher quality than you are pulling today?

This goes back to his original point though, that being good looking is quite important. All he's saying with the bartending gig is that a) it gives better access to women than most men will get otherwise outside of college and b) women see it as a "fun" job so it can give you a bump.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread