rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

This is all good stuff. If I'm not getting criticism, it means no one is reading anything. I'd rather write stuff and have it be discussed than write stuff that no one reads.

That aside...

1. Dantes / Rocha make good points. My views are very "Philly Centric." I rarely leave Philly, and the girls I date / bang all live in a big East Coast city.

2. A Ralph Lauren polo shirt, Sperry docksiders, Everyday Shorts, and a white Apple watch work for me. Would my "style" work in NYC? Nepal? Britain? I dunno. Also, I love Adidas sandals, too. I have regular ones for the shower / pool, and ones with padding to bum around my house in. When it comes to fashion, I'm a really basic dude. I prefer simplicity, and it it's not an issue in Philly. Maybe in other cities it would be. During the summer, you'll either find me in a polo shirt or a buttondown with shorts.

Regarding the girl, it is what it is. I don't really need an explanation for her behavior. It's my fault for letting it go that far. She was just my type physically, so I gave her some latitude. Too much latitude. Rejection falls on me. There was more in there - we played racquetball at my gym, and she hung with my friends. I was a bit surprised by the rejection.

Since then, I put more time into fitness and lost some weight. It also bears noting that I was fairly heavy when I het her. Fatness started to impede my game, so I lost weight. But that's a thread for a different day. Might have been shortness, might have been fatness, might have been bad game. Who knows? We live to fight another day.

Messages In This Thread