rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

Quote: (07-30-2018 01:19 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

One very important factor in modern game is intuition (to spot the yes girls).

No joke here, but thruth is that nobody talks about this.

It is a natural ability, can only be learned through life experience.

This partly true in my experience. A lot of the YES girls are the usual 'red flag' girls with tattoos, smoking etc; open about their sexuality.

The intuition though is knowing from the way looks at you in a very brief time window, agreed.

I approach with the assumption that a girl is a Yes girl, based off the above. The difference is that you figure out within the first few minutes if indeed she is Yes, No or Maybe - the exceptions are the girls who approach you or actively put themselves in your zone or won't stop checking you out.

Game is about getting the Maybes and turning them into Yes. The Maybes are curious about you and the curiosity stems from your vibe/appearance/crew/energy levels/status. Then you flip the switch on them and they are Yes and you are a maybe; they start working for your dick.

Hence literally all theory of game/getting laid in channeling that into an end result.

You identify what is required or missing and tweak in real time during your interaction. You are listening but also running auto-analysis. This is unconscious after a while.

In no particular order, the old school list would be:

- push/pull & emotional rollercoasters

- inside jokes and bubbles of intimacy

- cocky/funny/unapologetic/teasing/banter

- storytelling that's relevant that drops bait on vulnerability and builds comfort and trust. bonus for jokes that are stories with a funny punchline and her emotions are spiked

- knowing when to be aloof to not do PDA and set off her alarms too early (you are also unsure about her)

- frame control and imposing a 'path' towards getting laid that she's not sure about i.e. how and what you present as normal within the confines of your interaction -> she pings off this

- plausible deniability by not discussing sex but just behaving sexy

- projecting an aura of discretion to mitigate any ASD later on (anti slut defense for you newbs)

- controlling her energy and mirroring her when necessary to create comfort

- focusing the conversation on her and fantasies. Sprinkle in some pop-psychology to make it relatable through cold reads/barnum statements

- breaking rapport when you're ahead to keep her on her toes (i.e. not agreeing, being cheeky and challenging) -> your version of shit tests (i.e. you're not sold)

- run compliance tests i.e. make her do small things for you (hold this, pass that, give me a mint etc.)

- bounce her around -> psychological hack of making her feel like shes spent more time with you than in reality

- nonverbals: eye contact/body language/vocal tonality/invading personal space/dancing/any form of touching past 'friendly touching'

Yes girls are just you letting her game you and fitting into her fantasy. Occasionally, girls approach me outright and tell me I am hot or sexy. Generally, at a bar/smoking area when they've drunk a little. Girls who are checking me out (inviting) or perimetering me (inviting) are also Yes girls.

'Maybe' girls require a bit of the above (list), going back and forth and tampering with her emotional state (remember buying temperature?). Regardless, assume them to be Yes too and depending, you tone your game down.

Not all of the above is required but it's a general overview (missing a few points here and there).

The hotter/higher status you are, the less game you need and more yes/no (girl game) where you are in control of the checkpoints to getting laid -> assuming she takes initiative and it's obvious -> signal based hence we learn game TO READ WOMEN.

That's my take on an FAQ. This is the wheel and no need for it to be reinvented.

None of the OP matters in my opinion because it's so subjective.

Looks? Are you in Marbella, Monaco or Bangkok? Relative.

Money? Refer to the above.

Style? Refer to the above.

Best time? Are you at a club? bar? gym? bus stop? elevator? coffee shop? happy hour?

All of these external aspects matter, to a lowest extent than game. They allow access to certain pools of women and allow options but they don't dictate whether you can bang or not. It's never binary.

A lot of banging is situational; timing + luck. Having good game is about identifying the opportunities and being confident enough to follow through when that little voice in your head is telling you that it's a stupid idea.

It's not.

There is a difference between posting what others want to hear and what is actually the truth concerning game.

An FAQ, in my humble opinion, is pointless because the guys who are learning rarely ask the correct questions. Only the ones to soothe their insecurities.

Plenty of data on this forum.

Out of the topics in OP's post, style and looks are subjective, cannot be answered.

Money is subjective to a point but refer to Gringuito and Hooligan Harry's posts on this.

Social circle, refer to Distant Light, Christian McQueen.

re: game itself!

Game theory, refer to WIA, soup, XXL, jariel, kaotic.

Approaching, refer to Giovonny and players lounge.

Captivating a woman's mind, refer to Nomad77 and reaper23 (they wrote some crazy shit about this)

Sharing your vibe and expressing masculinity, refer to LINUX, Fisto, AnonymousBosch and a few others.

Psychology, refer to birthday cat (jariel & WIA for your own frame towards treating women)

Relationships, refer to Laner, CleanSlate, Strikeback, etc.

I am sure you can find authorities on body language, sexual deviance, macros of baller lifestyle to set an automated pipeline of women, tinder (sourcecode) etc.

There are plenty more players who have contributed (Courage Reborn, Dantes, Excelsior, Irish) through datasheets, travel logs and other gems where you can pick up tons of knowledge if you know what you're looking for.

Messages In This Thread