rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

Mostly the advice here is just bad Game cause y’all have a basic understanding of Game at best.

Not selling any books here or presenting any crazy ideas that aren’t tested. I just have an actual understanding of Game and know the tech and don’t fall back on the I’m a middle aged short dude in a mid tier city so I need xyz mentality.

If you actually took time to learn some Game, your results would improve, but instead people seem to be content with struggling along as a Mediocre and dispensing Mediocre advice based on a Mediocre experience.

Learn the keys

Emotional Stimulation
Arousal
Social frame

Hit all three keys

Profit

The issue is you conflate things like good looks for Game when really it is just a way to hit the social frame (ie whether a girl thinks you are socially ok to smash)

If you are a slob and step to a girl in front of her friends, of course she will blow you out cause the social frame is shit.

If you don’t understand why certain lines work, of course you will go out and use them and get blown out. Cause you’ll be delivering uncalibrated stuff with no understanding of how it is hitting any of the keys for the girl you’re working on.

If you have Zero understanding of verbals and how to work through a girls emotional hang ups around sex and remove barriers from your shared experience and hit all the keys during a convo so that she is stimulated, aroused and also feels it is ok to smash you because you don’t judge and won’t stress her, then yes you will run in to issues.

So instead of learning any of those things you’re stuck in this Game denial headspace where you think only looks and tattoos will get a girl to sleep with you first night while other guys are resigned to the same Mediocre existence you currently reside in.

The thing is all of that can change with some simple work on actual Game.

But if you’re stubbornly refusing to learn how Game actually works then you’ll continue on in Mediocre land and bring a bunch of the guys that read stuff here along with you.

Messages In This Thread