rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An FAQ on Modern Game

An FAQ on Modern Game

Do I have to be good looking?

Yes.

You have to make yourself better looking to get women, especially in the era of Tinder. Go to the gym, go tanning, whiten your teeth, lose / gain weight, wear "better" (as in, they fit and look cool, not more expensive) clothes.

I gained a few pounds last year and thought my game atrophied. I lost the weight and suddenly everything is back to normal. Same game, same Hank. Just less weight, a fresh tan, and clothes that fit. Suddenly, more girls.

These days looks matter more than ever. Unfortunately, this is the most important part if women are your goal. Good haircut, nice clothes, tan, white teeth, body spray / cologne, physique, yadda yadda.

Your looks matter. A lot. Sorry, they just do.

What are "looks?"

In this order -

- Physique
- Facial features
- Height
- Haircut
- Clothing
- "Bling" -- tattoos, tan, jewelry, style (i.e., are you a biker, a yuppie, cowboy, etc.), watch, shoes, big dogs, yadda yadda.
- Stuff that can mess you up -- your breath, your smell, stains on your clothing, poorly fitted clothing, crap in your car, etc. Women notice this stuff.

If you're short, ugly, or overweight, you have to do more in the other areas. When you're good looking, you can get away with a lot more. (i.e., if you're really good looking, women will overlook the fact your car isn't detailed.)

To put this in context, imagine a girl who is kind of pudgy, but is tan, smells nice, has dyed blond hair, is fun, and can dance well. You might bang her and overlook her thunder thighs.

Conversely, imagine a girl who is attractive, but has purple hair, her armpits aren't shaved, she hasn't showered, and all she talks about is how much she hates Trump. You'll probably avoid.

Today, women care way more about looks. The good news is that it's easy to do minor things to set you apart from everyone else, like go tanning, hit the gym, and get nice clothes from Marshalls.

(For those who are not stylistically inclined, you can never go wrong with docksiders, a Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and a decent looking watch. White watches always do the trick).

Sidenote: If you're short, wear shoes with inserts or boots. Even an inch or two does wonders.

Sidenote 2: Women love tall guys, tattoos, and big dogs. That's the trend today. If you can pull that off, God bless ya.

Do I need money to get women?

No, you do not need money to get women.

Money doesn't matter. Women would rather date a total loser who can't pay his rent than a socially awkward real estate investor who goes on Caribbean trips each month. Better yet, they'll bang the loser and go on trips with the investor and lead him on for sex. ("Baby, we just don't know each other well enough yet, but maybe we could learn more about each other in Barbados..."). Rich guys get played all the time. Spend your cash on you, not women. It makes no difference, except when you can't pay rent.

Your lawyers, doctors, engineers, architects, realtors, investors, bankers, and other "high profession" buddies are not getting laid as much as the DJs, MMA fighters, promoters, bartenders, tattoo artists, and professional sports players.

If you have a high value profession, that's awesome. Save your money, and don't expect it to get you laid. Your chances of getting laid are just as good with a PBR and shot of cheap whiskey than a nice steak dinner.

What should I do with all my time?

Whatever you want to.

In my opinion, have hobbies outside of game.

Personally, I like jiu jitsu, kickboxing, hiking, fishing, camping, off roading, Playstation 2, kayaking, restoring old cars, cycling, real estate, cooking, etc. Whatever makes you happy. Don't do this stuff for women, just do it because you like it.

I wake up in the mornings thinking about kickboxing or what I'm going to catch, not game.

If your life revolves around game, you're going to be miserable. Women are boring.

Also, have a circle of likeminded male friends. Talk to them about business, philosophy, women, etc. Don't try and talk to women about this stuff. If you don't have any, start meetups on the forum. You need male friends.

Cool hobbies will generally not get you women, but will make life more fulfilling.

Where should I meet women?

Be at places women like to go to. They like clubs, beaches, pools, restaurants, dog parks, yoga, etc. Some like Crossfit. However, they don't like guys who do the things they like to do. (i.e., they won't date guys from their Yoga studio).

Getting women requires being around women. That's why bartenders and DJs get so many hot chicks -- they're around them all the time.

Conversely, as a lawyer, I'm around dudes 90% of the time.

Work out of places like coffee shops, public places, shared office space, etc. if you can. Tons of women.

Sidenote: be wary of women who have male hobbies. It usually means they want to bang the top dogs of that hobby. I.e., women who hang around the MMA community want to bang top fighters.

When is the best time to meet women?

Just like business, there are slow periods in game. Summer is slow at home; hot down the shore. Around the holidays its slow, too. Women like to have boyfriends over the holidays, Valentines Day, and it's hit or miss during the summer. Take that time to work out, do your hobbies, make money, read up, etc. Good times for game? Jan, March, April, May, September, October, November, and early December. I have the most luck in the fall -- that's when they're looking for new relationships.

Thoughts? Love to hear them.

Messages In This Thread