rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian girl starts fight with McDonald's worker three times her size

Asian girl starts fight with McDonald's worker three times her size

So aside from the ratchet nature of all this latest McDolnalds drama is is quite obvious from a corporate level their training and manager protocols are absolute shit. In each of these videos, it was managers who lost their cool and started throwing the fists around. From my understanding, at McDonalds, only the managers wear the white/blue collars while regular staff have a separate uniform protocol. Each franchise, the managers, are clearly defined by their different uniforms. So, is it appropriate to ask why McDees is training is trash or is its selection process for managers trash, or is it both?

From what I hear it takes a long time to become a manager, which can be a good paying job, but you have to devote your career path to the golden arches unless you start off in their very young in your early teens to accumulate enough hours before the fact. If I recall, for manager selections, McDees prefers to hire managers from within via promotion versus getting them from other places.

Messages In This Thread