rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh and other manosophere authors quoted in NYTimes on declining sperm counts

Roosh and other manosophere authors quoted in NYTimes on declining sperm counts

Quote: (07-26-2018 07:04 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

...who runs The Return of Kings, a men’s rights site...

The typists still can't tell the difference between MRA, PUA and manosphere oriented content, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I hope Rollo realizes that TRT actually reduces sperm count, but regardless I think he's probably correct that sperm reduction (and definitely low natural testosterone levels) are generally is the result of flawed social conditioning.

I can see the difference in younger guys from even ten or fifteen years ago - just depressing to witness. Even a beard can't hide the epic levels of soy in the grins we're seeing lately:

[Image: 8fc.jpg]
The guys in this picture all look the same. I see more and more younger guys that look like these guys. Also, at least in the Midwest city that I live in, I am starting to notice more woman that have a complete androgynous look. This is now the second year that I have noticed this. I can't help but to wonder if this is the same result of consuming soy based products. I have to sometimes look at these people twice to figure out if they're a male or female.

Messages In This Thread