rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FEMEN founder Oksana Shachko found dead - Suicide

FEMEN founder Oksana Shachko found dead - Suicide

Quote: (07-26-2018 02:56 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quite a few people have objected to my statement that "women ran the villages with and iron fist" and say that, men have always been in charge.

This particular point isn't super important to the overall analyst (to wit: that Feminism is mainly a monstrous version of Lesbian evil and assholishness).

It's a very subtle question and hard to separate out, because what does "in charge" really mean, anyway? But based on my reading of history and my experience in life (watching men and their wives) I still think that "women are in charge" -- or maybe a better way of saying it "Women's demands are in charge." Women don't "design". They demand things, and men figure out how to make them happen.

In the small villages that humans lived in for thousands of years...before railroads and telegraph...the village/town/tribe was all people knew. Men were "in charge" as chiefs, mayors, or whatever. But their WIVES told them what they were to do. YOU GO KILL THOSE FUCKING WOLVES RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE SLEEPING IN A DIFFERENT FUR!!! Imaging a cave woman screaming that at the top of her lungs brandishing a huge digging stick, which she is very skilled at using. That will make any caveman hustle out and put his ass on the line, if only to shut her up. That is the history of the human race.

Also Men were usually out in hunting parties, so women actually did run most of the day to day workings of a village. The old joke was, Men went to war mostly to get away from their wive's nagging.

But in any case, unmarried, infertile, and lesbian women were shunned by married women, and starved.

An extension of this dynamic: senior male tribe members would prioritize their daughters welfare when deciding who she could marry. Want to marry the chief's hot daughter? Better make sure you are ready to continue spoiling her. So even in direct male decision making, the well being of women (and the children that women provide) is a major factor.

If a man's wife complains to her father and brothers that her husband is neglecting her, or being overly cruel, that man might quickly find himself in serious trouble. So again, women come first.

No wonder women are so neurotic these days. They were never, ever meant to be separate from a network of supportive family members. That would probably have been close to a death sentence, even as recently as ~150 years ago, depending on where in the world they lived.

Messages In This Thread