rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting in Toronto

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-25-2018 10:15 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2018 08:52 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Johnnyvee: "Oatmeal is in fact part of the problem. There is little that can not be explained by genetic and dietary elements."

Over on the thread titled "Cholesterol," I explained that oatmeal has been found to lower cholesterol and that cholesterol levels have a major genetic component.

High cholesterol runs on the maternal side of my family. My mother has eaten it virtually every morning for decades, as have several of her siblings and cousins. So I have two questions:

1). When does everyone think my frail, 75-year-old mother will go on a mass shooting spree because of...Quaker Oats?

2). When will the moderators discover that Johnnyvee is a (female) troll, considering the ridiculous amount of disinformation he's shared on this thread?

And now I present to you all, a man who has inspired more murder and carnage than Adolf Hitler hisself:
[Image: PJ-BG232_FIXDEC_DV_20120328174202.jpg]

[Image: my-oats-creating-homicidal-incels.jpg]

Well, Kellogg was pretty anti-male sexuality. The theory was that his cereal would instil no carnal thoughts in those who ate it, as opposed to consuming meats and so on.

Oats are not the worst grains you could eat, although they are not a nutrient dense food, and they contain phytic acid that tend to bind to minerals in the intestine. Also oatmeal in particular elevates blood sugar and insulin quite a bit.
If you`re gonna eat oats though, better to buy gluten-free, organic oats and eat them with almond/coconut/cacao milk, nuts, seeds, berries etc. That`s not to bad of a breakfast I would say. (Oats don`t contain gluten, but they are contaminated by being processed in the same facilities as other grains/flour.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread