rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting in Toronto

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-25-2018 03:58 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2018 09:24 AM)dean1233 Wrote:  

This is not a case of an incel (which Toronto has many - I live here) but is islamic terror. They are painting it as "mental illness" though. Most idiot Canadians will buy it.

Reminds me of the Fort Hood shooter. He was Muslim, hated America, but was obviously mentally ill. Most Americans, at least in Texas, didn't care much for his mental illness and figured him to be a sleeper Islamist. I bet plenty elsewhere think he was just insane or PTSD.

The only way to know how others think is to eventually see the voting change like we did. You guys have Ford now, let's see what else Canada can do in the future.

Ford's a fucking premier. That's it.

You clearly don't know much about what goes on in Canada as it's been clear for a while that CANADIANS are prepared to give their country away to a 3rd-world scourge by voting in faggot trudeau, and clearly retaining said faggot for another 4-year term beginning in 2019.

Messages In This Thread