rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting in Toronto

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-24-2018 03:43 PM)Mage Wrote:  

^ nobody becomes a murderer because he ate too much burgers instead of oatmeal.

On topic of whether people go crazy primarily due to chemical, genetic or social reasons:

Even if we assume that people go crazy due to genetic and chemical malfunctions - the expression - of that craziness is going to be socially formed.

There was a time when going crazy was associated with people declaring that they are Napoleon. Now it is about these people committing mass shootings. The expression of the instability is social.

I personally believe that also the cause is more often social and comes from nurturing then it is chemical and coming from nature. There is a lot of stuff that is known only in narrow circles of neuroscientists and people interested in this topic about how brain forms in womb, how mothers moods affect it, how children develop differently based on how often they are picked up, talked to and how much they are loved. The mainstream ignores all this information because to them an unborn person is a fetus and abortion is the sacrament of modern globo-satanism. Even those children that are not aborted are brought up in a damaging way in a godless society. Even the common "normal" adult is actually a dysfunctional and wounded individual if we apply serious standards.

Oatmeal is in fact part of the problem. There is little that can not be explained by genetic and dietary elements. But as I said, genetics is not really the issue. It`s an "unnatural diet" that meets different genetics (since we have different ancestral lineage) and hence causes different pathologies. There are many autoimmune components to "mental" disorders for example. (GAD-67 autoantibodies leading to excessive glutamate etc.)

But animals in the wild don`t get autoimmune diseases! The only reason that the human animal does is due to dietary caused gut permeability>proteins like casein and gliadin entering the inside of the body>autoantibodies formed to our own proteins with similar molecular form. (cross-reactivity) Hence diabetes type 1, MS, dermal sclerosis and so on. So if you alter the diet, you will not get the disease, even though you have the genes for it. Also fasting can help in resetting the immune system. I could go on about this for ages but I`ll leave it there for now. (Someone mentioned MRI, but those results are a very downstream effects of the issues that caused the problem. You`re looking at the symptom not the cause. You see neurotoxicity and lesions in the brain in long term Schizophrenics for example.)

I do share your sentiments about motherhood, breastfeeding, nuclear family, and how the breakdown of those things can harm children. Even crappy food is related to mother`s pursuing career etc. But should we embrace psychology as a science because of that? Have you met any of these people? I have in my work (biology) come across them many times, and I can tell you that you will never find more violent (State proxy violence) rabid Feminist, anti-male, full on Marxist, and also many outright sadistic individuals as you do among this group of "professionals" Most of them are women, almost all of them are liberals and State dependant.

Also look at most of the guys from Columbine on. With a few exceptions they where from good families. Most of these guys where middle-class kids. Same with Minassian, stable home etc. But in a sense I can agree with you. Since I would claim that to an extent, the poorer diets and the drugging of boys etc. are all downstream effects of Marxist-Feminist policies. But psychology is a subcategory of those said ideologies. It is not a science. How could it be...there is no psychological in biology. Either it`s somatic or gonadal. Neurological maybe, but it`s still somatic cells. I don`t mind religion, but keep religion and science apart. Psychology is a religion. Even Jordan Peterson (who a do like) is a very religious thinker. He is not a scientist. Sorry for long post!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread