rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting in Toronto

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 02:53 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I do not think they will ever find the root cause.
Someone mentioned Islam. Same shit.
They are already aware of incels in general. They call them losers, crazy, and bitter. Blue pill white-knights step in to parrot and echo that sentiment.
Shit, when are people going to acknowledge the mental illness root causes? "Oh my God, he is crazy!" They still get bewildered at the "crazy person". Stepping over the dead bodies to repeat the same madness every day.
You cannot solve a complex issue if you cannot identify the root cause.
Quote:Quote:

Giving sight to the blind
The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum
Death only one can save self from
-Masta Killa WuTang Clan

Truth!

I had this conversation with a female college professor some time ago. We humans are essentially social animals. When one of us feels rejected and isolated by the group they become mentally unstable. Most of these boys hang themselves in a closet and nobody gives a shit. Suicide rate for boys is sky high.

Sometime... sometimes one of these isolated and rejected boys decides to get revenge on the group and go out with a bang.

Now girls rarely become isolated or rejected. They get used... but never get fully rejected. So, women absolutely cannot relate to the feelings of these incels, because women are born with intrinsic social value.

In the old days this was never an issue because you would pick up your weapons and go to war... and if you won you would take the women of your enemy and your incels would be incels no more.

Messages In This Thread