rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreigners speaking loudly while abroad in their native language (rant)

Foreigners speaking loudly while abroad in their native language (rant)

I'll never understand what compels people to broadcast their voices and dumb conversions aloud in a public place. What really kills me is how people have zero shame when abroad and speak loudly in their native language that is not the language of the land they're currently inhabiting.

Don't they realize they're attracting strange eyes on them? Don't they realize that by broadcasting their voices they're making themselves an easy mark as a clueless foreigner? Maybe they do and they just don't care.. Keep your fucking voice down and have some respect for the people around you, especially when you're abroad.

In Ukraine, Turks and Americans are the biggest offenders. Zero fucks given for how they're perceived, it's like they go out of their way to be disrespectful. Either that or they're just stupid. Perhaps the former for Turks and the latter for Americans. The next time you get robbed, maybe you'll learn to stfu in a public place, but I doubt it.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread