rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone a profession trader on BitMex

Anyone a profession trader on BitMex

Quote: (08-20-2018 02:38 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm looking more to learn how to successfully swing trading. Scalp trading is nothing for me.

I feel like there is less stress, looking at the 4h/1d charts, and choose your directions based on different factors.
Thanks both for the info. @The Grey, thanks, will read that article, and also your strategies based on supple/demand.

Will probably reach out soon with some questions.
And yeah, Bitmex seems were the money is right now. But I feel in Q4 2018/2019 markets might reverse and go bullish.

True. Low timeframes are much more random. It's like predicting where a dog will run when you release it in the park. You can make satoshi's there by high leveraged precision trading, targeting bounces of strong levels of support and resistance lvls. But it's for seasoned traders. The stress is also tremendous. Latter is why I quit doing it, made solid profits but became a slave to the screen. You have a much higher chance of success if you focus on long term and fewer trades. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

If you want to build a fortune that will last you a few years or more, don't rush into it.

In the markets everyone is out to steal your capital. Still the biggest enemy as a trader is you yourself. You have full access to your biggest enemy. Use it to your own advantage.

Messages In This Thread