rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for some life input from the older guys

Looking for some life input from the older guys

What's up guys,

Long story short I am 24 and really feel that I am at a point in life where I have influence over the trajectory of the rest of my life. I went to school for finance and recently moved to a new a city. I just got a sales job in private equity industry, but really don't know what my big picture is in life.

Just to give some insight, I feel like I have been living my life for other's expectations. I really don't have any skill that I've mastered which is my own fault. My true desire is to live a location independent lifestyle and be financially free. I enjoy writing, so copywriting is something I've considered learning. Also, programming as I know AI is going to be huge. It's just a lot of confusion on my part...it's like I want to do one thing monday and then something different on tuesday. I am a true scatter brain.

In regards to my social life I do not really have one. I exercise every day and play my sport once a week with a group of people and that's it. After a couple of breakups I swallowed many red pills which has resulted in removing myself from dating all together. The only reason I mention this is because it has added to my existential issues. I feel a lot of animosity towards women.

I suppose I am looking for some input from someone older than myself who found themselves in this situation as a young adult. I don't want to look back on my life with regret. The reason I moved 1000's of miles from my hometown was to develop some self understanding, but it is so difficult. Any advice would be much appreciated.

This sort of turned into a small brain dump. TLDR; 24 year old seeks advice on finding his path in life.

Messages In This Thread