rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flying girls to your city

Flying girls to your city

Quote: (07-17-2018 10:42 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

I have a bit of a dilema, i met this hot 21yr old while i was traveling in a different city and weve been chatting about her coming to visit me in L.A...thing is i would have to pay for her round-trip plane ticket($400), meals, drinks, entertainment, etc. for a 4 day weekend. Dont get me wrong, I make good money and can easily afford it but Im not sure if she's really that into me or is just agreeing to an all expense paid vacation to the city of angels. She texts me alot about wanting to visit here and go to the beaches and attractions LA has to offer. Im still undecided and havent committed to anything but wanted to know if you guys have ever done this and was it worth it.

If you have a suspicion or not sure that she's using you, you can screen her for gold-digger vibes. Also, think back about who made the suggestions to do all these things that cost money. If they were all her ideas, and she damn well knows she can't afford paying for any of it, then there's a strong chance that she's a gold digger.

But then there's another side of the coin you have to consider. If she's 21 years old, chances are she's not making money yet -- or worse, she's in college and broke AF. Weigh these considerations out. It's your job to set boundaries. And you can salvage this chick by doing so. Also, get her to invest. If she isn't down to invest any amount of money for her ticket, then either next her or keep in touch once in awhile (if you plan to visit that city again soon for legit reasons other than to see her).

Set your boundaries from early on and don't let girls walk over you like that. It's up to you to lead her into interactions, always have an idea where you want to guide the conversation, always have a purpose. Don't fall into her frame.

Messages In This Thread