rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flying girls to your city

Flying girls to your city

As for saweep's post, if you can afford all of those things, why not just go ahead? However, out of the ones I've tried, driving expensive cars (not my cars), buying more expensive clothing, buying girls drinks etc. they just ended up feeling kind of disappointing. I remember a friend going abroad and giving me his car for a month. Thus, I decided to test that thing on the German autobahn and reached 250 km/h peak speed. It was a disappointing experience and contributed to me simply not liking cars. However, being able to take an uber or taxi at will is great and going to nice restaurants is awesome too, imo.

I'm still opposed to flying girls to my city though. It simply feels bad for me personally. It's as though I didn't have enough game to get a girl in my city. Or, alternatively, I could use that cash to fly to another city / country and spend the weekend trying to get laid there. I'd only do it, if I had very little time on my hands and couldn't afford to leave the city.

But I disagree with those who think this is "slutty" behavior by the girls. Most girls I know do appreciate this on some level and know it's a free weekend of fun and sex.

Messages In This Thread