rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to avoid feeling lonely while travelling solo?

How to avoid feeling lonely while travelling solo?

Quote: (07-18-2018 10:12 PM)Hoo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2018 07:38 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

What's the best thing that could help with loneliness in your mind? Is it having a good relationship/LTR with a girl, being close to family, or having good friends?

I think this depends on age. LTR can solve some issues but you still REALLY REALLY need friends. That's the biggest downside to nomadic lifestyle imo.

I feel like friendship is so shallow these days and it's hard to really connect with people. I would much rather have a couple girls I'm seeing/LTRs.

Most men also are very thirsty these days I feel like at least 9/10 men are dieing of thirst and would betray their closest friend for a chance at pussy. That's why I feel like some guys complain that their friends drift away and never talk to them again once they get married. Guys act a lot but once they get married that is probably the first time they got any stable pussy, that is before she gets sick of her husband and stops putting out.

So in the end I feel like the whole social construct these days revolves around pussy, so instead of dealing with all this other social bs I guess I'd rather just deal straight with the pussy.

Messages In This Thread