rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet The New She-Ra

Meet The New She-Ra

"romance to bloom out of mere happenstance"

A woman's mindset is inherently passive and fatalistic. Historically, they could only wield soft-power, which to most women amounted to little more than a bit of body-english onto the overall trajectory of their lives.

I think in a feminist regime this passivity shifts over to a sense of entitment and soft-power shifts to social network lynch mobs (ala #MeToo). This shift is powered by a resentment of men as the root of their problems and disappointments in life when in fact there was never any good guy / bad guy here, just simple amoral biology.

The commonality is an avoidance of personal responsibility at all costs.

I don't know how a lesbian showrunner plays into the above or not. My daughter was once really into Steven Universe which is run by a woman who claims to be bi but is probably really just a lesbian. And I thought it was a good show up to the point where one of the thinly veiled lesbian alien gem characters gets the hots for a biker dyke with a lip-ring and then goes chasing after her. That's when the political agenda behind the show became waaaay too overt and creeptastic.

Messages In This Thread