rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the western world, is hookup culture a young man's game?

In the western world, is hookup culture a young man's game?

You not only hit the nail right on the head Doc, you hit it on the head really fucking hard when you brought up having male friends. I think this whole experience is absolutely nothing if you do not have any male friends, or friends in general, to enjoy it with. Not only am I talking about this in regards to game and women but also hedonism in general when it involves the party life. Who would genuinely enjoying partying or going out to cool events alone?

The other thing you are also right about is that it is not easy to make these sorts of guy friends. I have found that my player lifestyle of approaching women and being on dating apps has not sat well with friends I have made recently being in an area of the country that isn't as socially liberal as NYC. It is a part of the reason why I wanted to get a side-job in nightlife so bad in my other thread and wanted to be involved in that scene so much since a lot of guys who are naturals and good with women, or have been with a lot of women, tend to be in that scene and those kinds of guy friends are not easy to find.

I think the value of what I like to call game-friendly friends cannot be overstated enough, it makes the whole process 10x easier as I found from personal experience myself.

I'd talk more about my aspirations and what I want out of life but I'll stop here.

That being said, I would like for this thread to stop being about me since I genuinely believe this topic is a good discussion to be had since it digs into so many things.

Messages In This Thread