rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Explain to her again that it's over or just block and ghost?

Explain to her again that it's over or just block and ghost?

In short, she made nonsense blue pill drama, treat me bad and dumped me. Now she wants me back and texts me every day or two. Acting like she never dumped me. I don't want her back.

Note: I am in a foreign country so don't want to make huge waves. I am not in the habit of needlessly pissing people off (decency, "karma")... Better to not motivate someone to spread lies and any sort of that drama.

She and/or her friends might see me again in a night club. And by that time, I might have a new girl.

We can see this from various angels. What would a decent / moral human do? Does decency demand / do I owe her to tell her one last time? I don't want a long debate since it leads nowhere productive but negativity and giving her hope.

Call her / text her / meet her to do?

What's best for her?

What would an alpha men do? Somehow just blocking her seems neither decent nor alpha. But perhaps an alpha simulation for the girls that matter is all that should matter. [Image: wink.gif]

What's best for me? Just block everything and move on?

Messages In This Thread