rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Be Irrationally Self-Confident

How To Be Irrationally Self-Confident

Your methods are great and the foundation of action. Whatever your course of action, a positive feedback loop must be established.

Eliminating stress is very underrated for confidence levels and they go hand in hand. The less stressed you are, the more confident you are and vice versa.

As for the mindset, you can obtain your confidence externally through feedback from your actions:
- Gymming and being healthy/fit -> looking good
- Good style -> feeling good
- Being successful in a sphere that you deem important -> resilience and confidence

The list goes on and on and we are well aware of these. This is why we seek to increase testosterone, eat clean, minimize drugs (short term fix) and go forth.

For me, irrational self-confidence is built in your mind. I have mentioned elsewhere, I did NLP for 2 weeks and came out feeling bulletproof and able to communicate confidence and sexuality.

Now, it's the main thing girls compliment me on, the 'presence' and the 'way I carry myself'. I took MDMA and the thrill and confidence was life changing that I spent a few years trying to emulate the feeling of clarity, endorphins and lack of inhibitions. The confidence is unwavering and supreme. I would occasionally go back to it (and still do) to compare and to take mental notes while enjoying the rush.

The presence and confidence were achieved and are maintained with some 'woo woo' techniques and I would like to paraphrase my notes from Brian Tracy, Maximum Achievement who does a better job at covering it than me.

Firstly, you need to embark on a diet of positivity. Not just positive news but positive thinking, feeling and consistency. This is probably one of the hardest things I've attempted and still didn't manage to succeed. He says 21 days, I reckon a week is hard enough.

Techniques:

1. Visualization - think about what you desire, all day every day. Be vivid. Be intense. Want it.

2. Affirmations- positive, present tense and personal -> do these daily.

3. Verbalization - say it loud in the mirror, look at yourself in the eyes and mean it.

4. Acting the Part - be the person you want to be. This is related to the Law of Reversibility - when you feel positive and optimistic, your feelings will generate actions and behaviors consistent with them.

5. Feeding your Mind - digest as much as possible toward the desired outcome; read, study, work.

6. Associating with Positive People - be around winners. Stay away from negative people and losers

The above is a 'blueprint' for succeeding in certain domains and such success spills over in to the rest of your life and your confidence is unshakable after this.

A true man has ambition and the realization of ambition through smaller checkpoints manifests itself into confidence.

It's a cycle.

Confidence -> Patience -> Feedback -> Confidence -> Patience -> Feedback and so on.

The Subconscious Mind is powerful enough to respond to any self-talk and negativity, so eliminate that. The more you focus on something the more real it becomes so think about your desires 24/7. Now this is some real woo woo shit.

I am told I am arrogant, confident, delusional, grandiose and inspiring. All of these are the same, the context and choice of words depend on the person wielding them.

What's changed in my life is that I now have vision. I am calm and I know what I want. I wake up every day knowing what I want, have to do and I am resilient with any obstacles faced. Acceptance of obstacles in my career gave me perspective with women, no matter what booby traps they might set up, it's not important to worry about.

Women find that attractive and it's what we call, having your own mission.

You cannot be confident if you are not willing to accept full responsibility for who you are and for everything that you become.

If you cannot take responsibility, it's evident you are reliant on others and have limited control over your life.

We feel as good about ourselves to the extent we feel we are in control of our lives.

As you may have gathered, my post focuses on the two parts of gaining control of your life:

a) accomplishments
b) mental state

They go hand in hand and spur each other on.

The above is a starting point for happiness, confidence, clarity and positivity. All of these are complimentary.

Stop hiding behind others or putting things off.

When unhappy or feeling shitty about yourself, grow a pair and ask yourself, "What am I avoiding in my life? What needs to be dealt with right now?"

Start picking them off and carry with the momentum and never look back.

Bring out the best in yourself and enjoy how you feel with yourself because you come into this world alone and you depart alone.

Write this down. Affirm it. Be woo woo. Discard it if you wish. It doesn't matter. You are a better person every day. Understand the why, enjoy the process and you will achieve every thing you want.

It all boils down to one thing:

The person who is confident is more invested in his own idea of himself rather than other's idea of who he is or should be.

The above steps are what worked for me and why I stopped giving a fuck about others and became selfish for myself. If I am the best version of myself, it lifts those around me.

edit: formatting

Messages In This Thread