rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lawsuit Just Settled: Now Legal To Share Printable-Gun Blueprints for DIY Firearms

Lawsuit Just Settled: Now Legal To Share Printable-Gun Blueprints for DIY Firearms

Quote: (07-12-2018 05:00 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Can data of weapons be easily made? I dont know.

Can the weapons be made out of materials that wont give out after a few rounds? A powerful round requires strong materials no?

What purpose do you have posting three questions which are answered by the original post? Why subject others to your willful ignorance? I repped tailgunner for his second post not even realizing he was the op. I'd rep him again for his response to you that didn't state "read/watch the fucking original post!"

This type of willful ignorance is rife in gun control advocacy and we don't need more of it than the influx of new users/trolls have brought.

For those looking to learn the basic failures of some of the wacky gun control laws, check out the louder with Crowder convince me series on YouTube. It's an entertaining way to learn and also laugh at progressives.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread