rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insecurities about hookup culture and gfs former hookups

Insecurities about hookup culture and gfs former hookups

Before Tinder existed us men said "if a woman gave you a number then times by 5 and she's not counting handjobs & blowjobs"

I would be seriously surprised if a younger millennial women had a notch count under 50.

There's 52 weeks in a year.

Age 18 - age 30. 12 x 52 = 624 weeks.

Even if a woman only meets a new guy once a month that's still 156 guys. But a single woman in reality is probably going on 3 or more dates in a week.

Now you might say: "some women are monogamous / in relationships" true but then I would say I haven't brought up college dormitories, summer vacations and spring breaks where a woman could theoretically meet 5 or more guys in a week.

Someone would have to be a fool to believe the typical female in 2018 hasn't had sex with 200+ guys by age 30.

When a woman has banged 100s of men of course she's not going to be happy when she's married so that's why women are initiating 80% of divorces in the west.

Messages In This Thread