rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"What's the Deal with Men's Rights Activists and Asian Fetishes?"

"What's the Deal with Men's Rights Activists and Asian Fetishes?"

Quote:Quote:

"This is what it’s like to talk to Bond (real name: Steven Mapel), a self-described “digital nomad,” who’s made a career traveling across Asia, creeping on women, and posting the videos to YouTube. He goes to great lengths during our interview to defend himself from accusations that he’s a racist, a sexpat, and a trollish pick-up artist with an Asian fetish"

"But the thing is that Bond is just the tip of the iceberg here. And I'm not just talking about men with an Asian fetish. That shit's been going on forever. No, I'm talking about this intersecting venn diagram of men’s rights activists, incels, pick-up artists, and alt-right white nationalists that seem to have more than a thing for Asian women. "

"What is it about Asian women that makes the men who haunt the dark underbelly of the internet so obsessed with us?"

"“I don’t like white girls at all,” he tells me. “I make fun of Western women. I’m fucking Muslims [instead]... I’ve always been attracted to Asian/Latina [women] and the city I’m from has almost none. Plus, I was shy. I don’t think it’s that weird [to like Asian women]."

"Spend any time on subreddits like r/MensRights and you’re bound to learn two things: 1) these men love Asian women and 2) they hate “Western” women. "

"These (usually white) fantasies of "dominating" Asian women have given rise to an entire industry of globe-trotting pick-up artists like Bond who make money off this same community of men by selling how-to guides and posting aspirational YouTube videos that tell other jaded, dateless men that they too can be living the good life in Asia, as long as they PayPal $20 USD for exclusive access to some website."

https://www.vice.com/en_id/article/9kqqn...n-fetishes

Messages In This Thread