rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will having no friends/social circle negatively impact getting girls and relationship

Will having no friends/social circle negatively impact getting girls and relationship

So I moved out when I was 19 and am not really close to anyone from home and don't really speak to any of them anymore. Since then I have just been trying to grow my business and make some money so I can actually start enjoying my life. So since I moved out I haven't really been making any friends or creating a social circle. Another reason for this is I just genuinely don't really enjoy peoples company anymore and I much prefer to just game girls, have multiple girls I'm seeing and maybe have a LTR with a girl. But as far as having other friends and a social circle that just doesn't really interest me.

So will having no friends/social circle negatively affect the kind of girls I can get and will it negatively effect my LTR? I always felt like the thing girls are atracted to #1 most of all is looks and status and money come far after. I feel I'm already good looking so do you guys think the social circle thing would really bring me down?

Messages In This Thread