rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More attractive to women: Calm, stoic vs. high energy, entertaining?

More attractive to women: Calm, stoic vs. high energy, entertaining?

Clown game works for a while but its a poor frame. You always have to be the clown. Might work in a night club but its not a good strategy.

Be yourself, but try to express more emotions. Emotions are like crack to women. An old PUA, Ross Jefferies, had this wierd technique that was close to hypnotism (NLP) which didn't work for most people. But one thing he did was create these stories or scripts with emotional spikes, positive and negative, and these are quite good. Find some of his old stuff. He also wrote under a psuedonym The Bishop. Really good stories and you'll get the hang of expressing emotions.

I stumbled upon this myself once. When I was in college there was a financial aid snafu. I had one a scholarship but they misapplied the check and the money wasn't in my account. Because I hadn't officially paid for my classes yet, I was at the back of the line for registration and wasn't allowed to buy discounted football tickets (they sold out). I left financial aid angry and spoke to a fraternity brother in his room, basically just venting my anger. Well he had a girl in there and she saw my emotion (anger) and it was tingle city. She made some excuse to follow me to my apt across the city and we banged regularly for a month.

Messages In This Thread