rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More attractive to women: Calm, stoic vs. high energy, entertaining?

More attractive to women: Calm, stoic vs. high energy, entertaining?

Quote: (07-08-2018 06:48 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

In studies and portrayals of men in film and literature, it seems like a man who is calm, collected, stoic and even mysterious is what women desire deeply. But in real, dos this old true anymore? I have a friend who is very good looking (no homo), strong and doesn't let the world affect him. He's like the strong yet quiet type, but doesn't seem to get much interest from women. And even the women he goes out on dates with are constantly being entertained by thirsty guys messaging them all day with clever emojis and invites to fun events. He doesn't play that game (he doesn't even have a smartphone) and it seems because of that he can't hold their attention and so loses out.

So is it now better to do this high-energy clown game who's always entertaining women since all the competing dudes are doing that to get with girls? I know its best to be congruent with your nature, but does one need to these days start leaning and developing himself more in that direction at least as much as he comfortably can? Whatever happened to the days when James Dean and James Bond were the epitome of male appeal? Has technology made women's attention span so short and conditioning them to instant gratification that the more refined and classically attractive qualities aren't able to take hold the way they once did.

Things, they are a changing. Another forum member recently had some similar thoughts. I think the digital herding has changed things albeit more for American based chics.

Messages In This Thread