rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is blogging dead as a side hustle?

Is blogging dead as a side hustle?

I know Mike Cernovich says writing pretty much amounts to $1/hour and that you have to be insane to want to blog. Back when he had DAP he had an article stating how he writes 10K words a day which is significantly beyond what I do. For the unitiated he suggested doing cardio, taking nootropics, among other things I don't remember.

I blog anyways to get my thoughts out there and for me it's a 10 year plan of writing in obscurity. It may very well be 20 years unless I get a break (not likely). I'm essentially operating at a ~$500 loss at the moment.

Writing is definitely a loner activity and it just fits me. Or I could go out to bars, clubs and do other extroverted things that would piss me off.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread