rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feelings of hopelessness and mental fatigue

Feelings of hopelessness and mental fatigue

Quote: (07-08-2018 08:12 PM)BadKing Wrote:  

OP you have two choices; either you lower your standards and move on girls that are giddy and nervous around you; or you learn to create an atmosphere and fully carry the conversation with the level of girls you’re currently approaching.

What’s happening is they think they’re better than you, so unless you prove to have amazing conversational abilities—they are not interested.

When you feel you’re too good for someone you make minimal effort. Girls dig it.

You have to be more attractive than them to pull it off. In your case you’re on the other end.

The rare girls that do have the 'giddy' vibe tend to be the cuter ones, which makes sense if you think about it. Just about any low-mid 20's girl can be attractive if she puts in a little effort, meaning those that are lazy/clueless enough to get chubby and go around looking like shit are also too lazy/clueless to put any effort into connecting with a man. These types just have zero awareness that demonstrating value to the opposite sex is a thing people go out of their way to do. The fitter, more well-put together girls at least have some innate understanding that they need to bring value to the table, which enhances their personality as well.

The fundamental challenge is that girls in the latter category are rare, and unfathomably sought after. They have no need to seriously use dating apps or meetup.com or anything of that nature, unless they're either super introverted or just moved to a new location where they don't know anyone. I've found success before using dating sites to meet the introverted types, but god are those difficult to come by. I would like to supplement it with a different approach, as people have suggested, I just need to figure out how exactly... deep suburbia has some unique challenges.

Messages In This Thread