rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feelings of hopelessness and mental fatigue

Feelings of hopelessness and mental fatigue

A few things my friend. First, read Linux's post over and over again. This is essentially what life boils down to. There are ups and downs and it can go from up to down and vice versa in a split second. It's okay to be miserable sometimes, it just is. Now if you can get to the point in your life where even if the stuff going on around you is misery making but deep inside you're still at peace, then you've reached the holy grail. That takes a lot of living and suffering and most people never achieve this level of consciousness. To me this is the ultimate goal of life.

As to your burn out with women issue, man you are not alone in the least. The more time you spend with them, the more anxious you will get. The more time you spend with many random women, you can multiply that anxiety by 100. Women can be a great asset, provide love and support and so on but many times they are a time, money and emotional drain, even one that is in love with you. I got to the point after my divorce that I just didn't worry too much about chasing pussy. I just did my thing and some pussy came my way. The constant chasing of pussy is tiresome and I don't do it anymore at my age. If I get a good feeling about a chick I've just met, I'll go for it, if not, I ain't gonna worry about it. I'm very picky as to who I will give my time and energy to. Reading the forum ironically can make you more anxious too because everyone is writing about the pussy chase and conquer which is giving you and many others FOMO (fear of missing out).

I think you will eventually get out of your current rut, they almost always run their course. In the meantime, think of this. You only need one chick. You don't need a few plates, random bangs, tinder ho's, you just need one to get you going. Now she won't be perfect, a unicorn, but she should and will check enough boxes for you to get with her for a while. She will eventually come along. The older I get, the more I'm convinced that too many guys are trying to be players that shouldn't be based on their make up but since everyone these days is pursuing the player lifestyle, its making a wreck of a lot of men. Tinder, Seeking Arrangement and dating apps in general has fucked a lot of dudes up. And women as well of course. Hang in there man, you'll be ok, just define to yourself what you want from your dating life and then live your life, hang with your boys, work your career, travel (definitely do this) and be as happy as you can be with what you've got. Takes time, lots of time to find a decent chick. Which is how it's always been man.

Messages In This Thread