rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feelings of hopelessness and mental fatigue

Feelings of hopelessness and mental fatigue

Quote: (07-07-2018 05:38 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

So are you in a rut right now? You banging any girls?

I get that way sometimes, admittedly I don't have the best job, I'm not in as good of shape, I am tall and white though. I think it's just player fatigue my dude. Happens to everyone who is in the game long enough.

I was never a player. I never went through the phase where spending time with girls I didn't like so I could fuck them seemed fulfilling. So no, I'm not banging any girls right now and haven't for a few months, but that's because I choose to leave pussy on the table if it's someone I would never consider for a relationship. You can imagine with my stats I have no shortage of opportunities from fat chicks and desperate 30-somethings on dating sites, but I ignore those. Nonetheless, "unicorn hunting," as it's called, can produce its own type of fatigue when you realize just how difficult it is to find what you're looking for.

How is your diet? How about satisfaction with life in general? Are you happy other than western women being western women? I find if I'm projecting that I'm depressed or cynical even a little bit it turns the vast majority of girls off me.

I'm happy with most things in my life. But when I go on dates, I keep getting that nagging feeling that it's going to be a waste of time, and it kills my mood. I end up having to feign enthusiasm which girls can probably see right through. And worse, they don't even pretend to give a shit, which exacerbates my own lack of enthusiasm.

I seriously believe most people (women especially) aren't exactly great people. Most or self-serving, disloyal, lying, and boring. Not really on any malevolent shit, just on some real lazy path of least resistance shit.

Dude get out of my head. I never used to believe this until I started going out of my way to meet a lot of people for dating purposes, after which my view of humanity has become about 1000x more negative. And it's exactly as you describe; I never feel as though people are going out of their way to harm me, but at the same time, the vast majority of people are far too thoughtless, disloyal, lazy and selfish to ever make decent friends or companions.

Anyway with stats like yours and seeing your complaints you need to work on your inner game. Whatever is getting you down probably needs a change of mindset and attitude. It's not easy but do what you need to do to get there.

Sometimes I'll take work off and go play pool all day until I'm warmed up enough to beat people out of therr money, and even if I lose I'm happy about the lesson. Sometimes talking to a good friend about what's going on gets me back. Sometimes I call my dad. Sometimes I take the battery out of my phone and go out to a rural area to shoot or hike or swim.

Find some stuff like that that will help you reset

It's funny you say that- I recently had a great weekend hanging out with some male friends, just enjoyed it without thinking about this shit at all... then the minute I got back home I was just like "fuck, what now" and the emptiness enveloped me once again. What should've reset me and given me some perspective... didn't.

Messages In This Thread