rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris Datasheet 2018

It's impossible to have a nice experience in Paris. I think Paris is doomed unless massive reforms, restructuring and renovation happens. ASAP. Last time I was there was in February. The city infrastructure and overall quality is deteriorating. I'm not only talking about Public but also about Private (like fastfood joints). The only good fastfood joint was a McDonald.

You could feel the misery in normal people. I'm not talking about poor people. They exist in every big city. I'm talking about normal people with jobs. You can feel that they are 1. poor and 2. hardly getting by. (ie: Struggling).

Parisiens are rude. The massive inflow of migrants didn't help in that. They also really care that they don't display a smile in their face.

The women has the highest snobbish rating in all of the countries/cities I have visited so far. I was once walking past a restaurant and a couple were sitting on a table at the sidewalk (common in europe). The woman had super snobbish vibe. The guy was clearly doing the french romance thing of cuddling the woman emotions (can feel the vibe in his face + voice). And I kid you not. There was a big waste container just a couple meters from them. I could smell it from the other side of the street (it is a narrow street but still). The woman was a good 8 in the guys defense. so maybe worthwhile overall if we assume he banged her.

Paris is an open-air museum? Not really. The title goes to Rome. But here is the problem I have with Parisien architecture: It has to be maintained. If you don't maintain the look of the buildings, it becomes ugly as fuck. It is nice only when well-maintained and well-illuminated.

Last time i went walking on the seine. And holy crap it was dark as fuck. City of light my ass.

Worth noting i only went to paris on winters. I'll be going again this year and next year multiple times (only winter too) but am just staying at my place and eating on mcdonalds.

Messages In This Thread