rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 kids trapped in Thai Cave Complex
2 kids trapped in Thai Cave Complex
Always wondered why some countries can't get their shit together and make it mandatory for children to learn to swim. Some countries force you by law to send your kids to swimming class starting at age 6.

Hope they make it out.

--------------

And yes - the entire trip sounds like one irresponsible idea following the next.

What's the next school trip - ISIS-Syria territories?

I once led and informal group of teens into the mountains. Then we encountered a spot where we had to jump over a crevice. Not making it meant that you could drop to your death and we were not equipped to secure it properly. I had to argue with my friend to turn around, because we are not risking the lives of a bunch of younger teens only because we can likely make it through on our own.

Those cave trips are relatively dangerous even if you are experienced. I knew a guy who does it for a hobby - no joke - lots of things can go wrong.

Messages In This Thread