rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How the fuck do you get your life together again?

How the fuck do you get your life together again?

OP, you seem to have a pretty nice comfortable live there; maybe a bit boring but definitely stable. I'm kinda jealous.

First, you live in an apartment by yourself. Not a shitty apartment, but a TWO bedroom apartment in Norway. You might not be a baller but you're doing better than 10 Mexicans living in a 2 bedroom apartment in Southwest Houston. There are still people with their parents at your age. You have a job, have a steady schedule that allows for free time, about to get a free education that's in demand, and it appears you like walking the forest. If you look at things, you're in pretty good shape my friend.

There's nothing wrong with being a female nurse, take advantage of it! You'll be in demand since most female nurses can't lift for shit and they'll call a male nurse to do the job. Not to mention you can actually move to the US with a nursing degree. Lots of Irish folks study nursing in the US and move to the Northeast US. In the long run, it's stable and you can actually make money (especially in Norway) and your body won't be all beat up unlike a tradesmen.

It could be worse, you could be out of a job, not have enough money to eat, take out student loans to finance your education, live in the third world, have child support or a whale for a wife, or you could have shitty back stabbing friends. No friends is better than bad friends, ditto for relationships (Gfwife). The best thing about living alone is that you can always invite people over and kindly kick them out when you want them gone.

What things would you like to do or try? Snowboarding, surfing, beach, see wildlife? Set a goal for two things and make it happen, that way you can work towards something and reward yourself in the end. Kinda like the carrot and stick process. Personally, I've never been snowboarding but it's been on my to-do list and I'm bored....so I'm going to hit up Aspen and ride. Who knows if I'll like it, but it's been something I've always wanted to do. If you want to see wild animals maybe try saving up and hit up a safari or visit cancun.

@Tactician: Oilfield ain't hard.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread