rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How the fuck do you get your life together again?

How the fuck do you get your life together again?

I was about 29 around the time I finally slowly started getting my life together. I was living at home with my folks, was unemployed and between jobs, really had no passions, no direction, etc.

Here's one thing to keep in mind, very few if any of your friends have it figured out or feel confident in what they are doing, everyone feels clueless, even those a bit ahead of you in life.

I was basically where you are at your same age and fast forward about 5 years and I have a business doing over 3 million per year in sales, bought a new house, and overall thigns are going pretty good. Not saying you have to wait 5 years either, things slowly over time started improving and kept getting better.

here's the tough part. Right now you feel like shit and therefore probably don't wanna do shit, you don't feel confident, your waiting for the motivation. You can't wait for motivation to feel inspired, you have to get out there and start doing shit even though you dont want to and that's where the motivation will start to happen.

The sooner you start doing stuff slowly your life will start improving, things will start getting better, you'll feel more motivated and self confident, etc.

I would think about things in terms of health ie physical and mental, friends and family or relationships, career and finance. Do something small each day to improve in each of those areas and occasionally grade yourself and see if one area is suffering.

Set a small achievable goal whether it be 30 minutes at the gym, a set of calastetics, start a youtube channel or blog, make plans with a friend or join a meetup group, etc.

Messages In This Thread