rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returning approach anxiety

Returning approach anxiety

Quote: (07-01-2018 02:13 AM)Celestial Wrote:  

Hi all,

I've recently acquired approach anxiety so severe that I can't even talk to girls in cafes, bars, clubs etc. I have talked to girls in these places in the past, closed several, and have a pretty high notch count ~30, but after going through a dry spell combined with living in a girl desert (major city in California), my mind somehow is convinced that every girl will just reject me. I think part of this stems from a few of my last approaches where the girls said I was ugly, not good looking etc, although I live in a snobby part of the city where many of the girls are stuck up.

My question is : Have any of you gotten returning approach anxiety, and how did you get rid of it again?

Even the best go through it bro. It cycles. Just have to get on the next wave. Your last wave crashed and you have lost some confidence. It just takes one good move to get another wave started. Been there many times. Just push through it. It is a confidence game.

Messages In This Thread