rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Company Prosecuted By Human Rights Commission For Not Employing Pedophile

Company Prosecuted By Human Rights Commission For Not Employing Pedophile

I know nothing about Australia, but here in Hawaii, as I become a mogul in the world of business, the sex offender registry comes up quite a bit. I hire and fire people all the time. Sometimes the reasons are frivolous, or I'm drunk when I do it, other times they are serious.

Interestingly, the staffing service does not discriminate as long as the sex offender is registered and compliant. I on the other hand, run every son of a bitch I meet through it. I just tell the staffing service the guy was unqualified. I had one guybcome in who went to jail for "aggravated sodomy" I don't even know what that is, but it sounds awful.

Now we may call this bad from the get go. Or as they say in Australian "a joey on the digereedoo is not fair dinkum"

But lets think about it:

All those poor bastards that got wrongly accused and are now stuck for life on the sex offender registry now have a reason to make that pointless.This may be the left going so far left the cancel out their own leftness.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread