rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice about my fuckbuddy

Need advice about my fuckbuddy

So, some backstory. I’ve been fucking this girl for the past year. She has ghosted me twice because I don’t put in effort. Effort to her is taking her out and doing cute shit. She always comes back because i don’t chase after her.

So, last week I hit her up to fuck and she basically says “I’ve been a bad boy and I need take her out”. I didn’t want to play along so I just said “lol”. She calls me and text me up today and says “are you busy rn?” I don’t respond and she later texts “I’m leaving California for a while tonight, can you come over at 10 pm, it’s important” I feel like she wants me to come over and have sex but also just wants to have “the talk” like she found someone else or to stop seeing me so she can have closure. For this reason, I don’t want to go, I rather just not give her closure so she can come back later on. Am i overthinking this or am I right. What should I do?

Messages In This Thread